Good marketing means sales and better awareness for your business. When marketing your business online, the most important elements to have are great design and even greater copy, optimised for SEO with keywords.
When you’ve got what you need to best represent your business products, services and your ethos, take a look at our list below:
Here are 5 of the best, basic ways to digitally market your business:
- Consistent Branding – Overlooked by many a small business, branding is how people identify you. A consistent image that represents your company like a logo, a colour scheme and a style of writing/talking to your customers is the first step to getting your marketing right.
- Websites – You probably have a website by now. Whether you do or don’t, taking a look through the websites of similar businesses to see what you like and dislike about them is key to the development of your own website. These days also, websites need to be optimized for mobiles phones, tablets and other technological gadgets.
- Social Media Accounts – By creating and attaching social media accounts to your website, you’re telling your customers that you’re willing to engage with them. It’s also a great way to join in with community discussions and show you’re a real person, not just a business. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Google+ and LinkedIn are some of the main platforms.
- Newlsetters – Regular and informative newsletters can be the difference between sending your messages directly to spam folders or to people who ‘opt-in’ to receive information about you and your area of work. Getting these done professionally can prove that you take your business seriously and can make you popular in your sector.
- E-Shots – Sales e-mails have a tendency to be wasted, sat in people’s inboxes or sent straight to spam folders. However, an e-shot is a shorter, more direct e-mail that has a powerful subject line and strong images that show products or services to readers. Words in e-shots need to be to the point and able to compliment the pictures properly. It’s always worth getting in the professionals before attempting an e-shot.
If you need someone to help you with your digital marketing for your business, we have experience in creating all of the above. We can really help with those all-important words and images too from copywriting to photography; we have diversified our services to suit the full marketing needs of your business.
Give us a call or e-mail us at: email@example.com