Calling All Junior Designers!
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software – Including, but not limited to; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- Qualified in a design discipline
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English
- Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and numerical skills
- Keeping up to date with new procedures
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Answering the telephone and dealing with clients
- Liaising with other members of the team
This is a full-time role contracted to 37.5 hours per week. In return, we offer training and competitive rates of pay. This role is based at our studio in Sheffield.
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org