5 easy, yet effective ways to digitally market your business!Posted on: 22/07/2022
Good digital marketing is fundamental for both sales and better awareness of your business. But with so many online options out there, getting your business noticed can be a daunting process. When developing your strategy, the most important elements to have are a great design to make you stand out and even greater copy, optimised for SEO with keywords.
When you’ve got what you need to best represent your business products, services and your ethos, take a look at our list below:
Here are 5 easy, yet effective ways to digitally market your business:
- Consistent Branding – Overlooked by many small businesses, branding is how people identify you. On the web, you have a split second to grasp a customer’s attention and great design is the key element to making you stand out. Consistent branding across all platforms is the way to elevate the professionalism of your company, build a relationship with your customers and be instantly recognisable online.
- Websites – Websites are a given for most businesses nowadays and whilst it’s simple enough getting a site set up, optimising your site is the key to success. The user experience should be reflected in every aspect of your site. With the use of responsive design, UX design, high-quality performance and SEO optimisation, your site can be a major asset in your marketing strategy.
- Social Media Accounts – A social media presence is no longer an optional addition to your business, but an expected requirement from your customers. People want to be able to engage with their favourite companies directly on social media, whilst also having their customer service requirements fulfilled through comments and direct messages. The key to success on social media is to stay consistently engaged with your customers and post relevant content per platform.
- Emails – Emails often become an afterthought to marketing campaigns but remember your email subscribers are customers that have declared an interest in your product or service, meaning they have already begun progressing through the customer lifecycle. Target these customers with personalised emails, newsletter updates and targeted campaigns. Refine your email marketing through vigorous testing and reap the benefits as your subscribers convert to loyal customers!
- Ads – Ads are one of the easiest ways to reach out to new customers in our digital world. Target people who are potentially interested in your products or services, or retarget those who have previously visited your site. Link your Facebook ad account to your site via a pixel and your Google ad account to your analytics account for optimised advertising.
If you need someone to help you with your digital marketing for your business, we have experience in creating all of the above. We can really help with those all-important words and images too from copywriting to photography; we have diversified our services to suit the complete marketing needs of your business. Contact us today for a personalised quote!